Below is a summary of best practices we employ to enhance the safety of our team and our clients here at Q Fitness and Wellness
- Masks are recommended but not required
- Small group training classes have a maximum of 5 participants
- Hand sanitizing station available at the entrance
- EPA-approved disinfectant on all surfaces and equipment.
- All studio touchpoint surfaces are disinfected twice daily with EPA-approved disinfectant; equipment is treated after each session.
- The roll-up door will be opened to create additional circulation; weather permitting.
- Please do not come to class if you feel sick or have been in recent, close contact with someone known to test positive for COVID; if you have a suspicion of possible infection we encourage home testing prior to attending classes.
- We’re counting on everyone to use their best judgment in order to keep the Q-Fitness community safe and healthy!